Jared and I went to the county clerk's office today and got married! My CoDirector Robyn and Jared's friend Charlie were our witnesses. Jared's mom, Mary, and Charlie's wife, Veronica, joined the celebration. Dad watched Nathan and Hayden out in the van so that Kari could photograph the festivities, and Robyn's son Jemmyn videotaped. Margaret, one of the teachers at school, made me a beautiful bouquet and Robyn's niece Lara gave me a wedding dress (she's also lending me her white dress for our wedding in September). We're planning a wedding reception and Buddhist ceremony at La Caille in September. Jared has been asking me to marry him since about a week after we first met, and every week since - and each time, I have said YES!
Jun 24, 2009
Jared and I are married!
Jared and I went to the county clerk's office today and got married! My CoDirector Robyn and Jared's friend Charlie were our witnesses. Jared's mom, Mary, and Charlie's wife, Veronica, joined the celebration. Dad watched Nathan and Hayden out in the van so that Kari could photograph the festivities, and Robyn's son Jemmyn videotaped. Margaret, one of the teachers at school, made me a beautiful bouquet and Robyn's niece Lara gave me a wedding dress (she's also lending me her white dress for our wedding in September). We're planning a wedding reception and Buddhist ceremony at La Caille in September. Jared has been asking me to marry him since about a week after we first met, and every week since - and each time, I have said YES!