Jared and I went backpacking in Upper Calf Creek over 4th of July weekend to celebrate our first anniversary, which was on June 24. I took him to the special spot that I always go to on my Women's Group retreats. The photos of the cows were taken on the road to Boulder. There were cows everywhere, walking on the side of the road and some just hanging out in the middle of the road. The weather was beautiful and we had an amazing time together...
Jul 5, 2010
Backpacking in Calf Creek
Jared and I went backpacking in Upper Calf Creek over 4th of July weekend to celebrate our first anniversary, which was on June 24. I took him to the special spot that I always go to on my Women's Group retreats. The photos of the cows were taken on the road to Boulder. There were cows everywhere, walking on the side of the road and some just hanging out in the middle of the road. The weather was beautiful and we had an amazing time together...