Alex is Kiran's best friend. They've known each other since Kiran was 16 months old, and were in the Toddler Class together for 2 years. Now they are in Blue Class together and are still best buddies. Last night at bedtime I asked Kiran what he is grateful for and he had a 5-minute list, starting with Alex (and including Mommy, Daddy, Jared, candy and socks). 





I found these photos on our school computer of Kiran when he was in the Suns Toddler Class last year and the year before (2006-07). He has grown up so much! This morning he got to be the "Leader of the Day" in Blue Class - he brought the class snack (Teddy Grahams and Edaname), 2 books (English and Spanish) that will be read at circle time, and he gets to lead the children when they line up to go to the playground. He has been talking about it for the past few weeks. This morning I got to see him preparing his snack with Miss Amy in the school kitchen. "I can't open the Teddy's Miss Amy, it's too hard". "You can do it Kiran, just pull a little harder on the top". "I did it Miss Amy!!"