Dec 25, 2008

Christmas Cheers!


Jared and I spent our first Christmas together this year. We had the week to ourselves, since Adrian and Kiran were in Miami and Iris was with her mom. Jared and I gave each other presents all month and the last few on Christmas Day. The boys fly home tomorrow and we'll be picking up Iris tonight. We'll be opening our Santa presents on Saturday, and then celebrating Christmas with my family on Monday. Steph, Natalia (and her mom), Matthias and Keith are all arriving on Sunday night. Jared and I are planning to drive up to Cour de' lane, Idaho with the kids on Tuesday morning to spend New Year's with his dad and stepmom. We went to his mom (Mary)'s house today. He has a great family. I've met almost all of his siblings - David, Aaron, Paul, Martha, and Sara (and their spouses). I have yet to meet Matthew and his wife. Isabel gave Jared a bottle of champaigne for Christmas, which we opened up today to celebrate. Thanks Isabel!