
Kiran's in the Toddler/Early Childhood Transition class, called "The Spruces" at Summer Camp. He loves getting to go on a few field trips - "mommy, when can I go back to the zoo?" and getting to be in a "big boy class". He's looking forward to being in the Blue class in the fall with his best buddy Alex. Every night he asks for a new installment of the "King Kiran and King Alex" bedtime story.

Last summer I really don't think that Kiran noticed that Adrian wasn't here. This summer he definitely misses his big brother. He says things like, "When is Adrian coming back from his-ami?" and "Heneeds to come back from your-ami so he can eat dinner." I've been telling him that we'll be picking Adrian up soon and then we'll all go visit Mickey Mouse. We're flying out to Miami on August 14. I can't wait to give my big boy a huge hug and kiss.